While our tools are specifically designed for ease of use, we know our customers sometimes need help with special projects or complex customizations.
Because reputable software companies are frequently focused on product development, they can hit costly pitfalls when the time comes to add an installer to their project. Tedious expenditures of installer development include training an engineer to program setup scripts, purchasing the development tool itself, and investigating and addressing the installation issues unique to each application and the platform it will run on.
Our customers primarily use this service for the following reasons:
- To develop new software deployment and maintenance infrastructure technologies
- To outsource installer development
- To take advantage of Lindersoft's extensive experience in creating installation programs and in managing the Software Release Engineering phase of product development
- To get a product "out the door" quickly using the concentrated expertise provided by several programmers working in concert
- To "dress up" a program so that it has a more attractive and user-friendly interface
- To help non-programmers and beginning programmers make desired changes and/or additions to their products
- To enhance or add a "professional quality" where needed
- To take maximum advantage of the potential power of Lindersoft installation program technology, so that your installation program requirements are met or exceeded
- To "reverse engineer" a legacy installation program and to convert it to SetupBuilder while modernizing the installation process
On a project level, clients contract consulting services from Lindersoft to install software applications and products in line with work schedules and company standards. The consulting services delivered to clients working on either level might include review and recommendation for development and distribution processes, tools, application management, staff skills and installation packaging
Draws on the best engineering resources in the Windows development industry
Our Consulting Services team is a direct link to Lindersoft's internal engineering team. Our top engineers rotate between new software development and Consulting Services projects, enabling them to bring knowledge of the latest technologies and a thorough understanding of our clients' needs to everything they do. When you hire Lindersoft, you hire the most experienced application infrastructure engineers in the industry.