PDA

View Full Version : Installer error

hormiai76
11-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Hi all,

I have a problem in installation process.
My script can create folders, can copy files but cannot modify or delete them and I don't know why...
I run the installer as an Administrator.

! CPM params in Export2CPM_WFActivity.xml file
If %INSTALLMODE% Equals "40" Then
If %CUSTOM_DFE% Equals "2" Then
Rename File/Folder "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity_ProductionFlow.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml"
/* Copy Local Files from "C:\Maui Install\PrintStation\components\wf\cpm_export\Expo rt2CPM_WFActivity_ProductionFlow.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml" */
Else
Rename File/Folder "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity_Barak.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml"
/* Copy Local Files from "C:\Maui Install\PrintStation\components\wf\cpm_export\Expo rt2CPM_WFActivity_Barak.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml" */
End
Else
Rename File/Folder "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity_Barak.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml"
/* Copy Local Files from "C:\Maui Install\PrintStation\components\wf\cpm_export\Expo rt2CPM_WFActivity_Barak.xml" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml" */
End
/* Delete Local Files "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity_Barak.xml" */
/* Delete Local Files "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity_ProductionFlow.xml" */
Text File: Delete Line 7 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 7 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml" -- <_1>%CUSTOM_CPM_HOME%\cpm\conf\</_1>
Text File: Delete Line 8 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 8 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\components\wf\cpm_export\Export2C PM_WFActivity.xml" -- <_2>%CUSTOM_CPM_HOME%\lib</_2>

! Replace the path separator \ with /
/* Set File Attributes for "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml" */
Set Variable %TEMP_SB_INSTALLDIR% to ScriptItem->Replace(%_SB_INSTALLDIR%, \, /)
Text File: Delete Line 7 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 7 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml" -- <param name="File" value="%TEMP_SB_INSTALLDIR%/logs/printstation.txt"/>
Text File: Delete Line 14 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 14 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml" -- <param name="File" value="%TEMP_SB_INSTALLDIR%/logs/printstation_debug.txt"/>
Text File: Delete Line 21 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 21 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml" -- <param name="File" value="%TEMP_SB_INSTALLDIR%/logs/printstation_verbose_debug.txt"/>
Text File: Delete Line 29 from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml"
Text File: Insert Line 29 to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\config\log4j.xml" -- <param name="File" value="%TEMP_SB_INSTALLDIR%/logs/printlog.txt"/>

linder
11-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Hello,

First of all, please make sure you are running the latest SetupBuilder version (that is 6.9 Build 2390). I think your HP Print Station 1.15.4 Install.exe was compiled in August 2006!

Do you know which version of SetupBuilder was used to compile your install?

Friedrich

Unregistered
11-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Hello,

First of all, please make sure you are running the latest SetupBuilder version (that is 6.9 Build 2390). I think your HP Print Station 1.15.4 Install.exe was compiled in August 2006!

Do you know which version of SetupBuilder was used to compile your install?

Friedrich

We have a SetupBuilder 5.5.1589.0 and cannot update it to the latest version at the moment.
I generated last correct installer file and distributed it. We install the application in client environment two weeks ago without problems. Today I try to install in my pc the 1.15.3 installer but it crash too...

linder
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Hello,

Not sure what I can tell you to help. Perhaps you accidentally changed something in the project that causes the crash?

SetupBuilder 5.5 is a very old release (it reached end-of-life status 20 months ago).

http://www.lindersoft.com/support_eol.htm

If you are interested, you can send your project file (.sb5) and the uninstall log to our support and we'll review it. But again, this is a very old version and there are Windows OS modifications on a daily basis.

Friedrich