PDA

View Full Version : rt_directx90.sbi [SB5_RUNTIMES] replaced with absolute path

Unregistered
10-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Version: 5.6.1627

The relative [SB5_RUNTIMES] path section of the Install File script commands have been replaced with an absolute path.

linder
10-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Hello,

The [SB5_RUNTIMES] compiler variable always points to the \RUNTIMES folder on the development machine.

HTH,

Unregistered
10-30-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear...

I downloaded an update, and when I tried to compile my installers they failed. The rt_directx90.sbi include script had [SB5_RUNTIMES] replaced with an absolute path; I'm assuming to a Lindersoft dev's runtimes directory.

HTH!

Unregistered
11-30-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear...

I downloaded an update, and when I tried to compile my installers they failed. The rt_directx90.sbi include script had [SB5_RUNTIMES] replaced with an absolute path; I'm assuming to a Lindersoft dev's runtimes directory.

HTH!

Same thing in the latest update

Here's the path in the include scripts: C:\Corpdata\Project\Runtimes\DirectXredist

This is really frustrating because every time I update, my installers break.

linder
12-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Hello,

Yes, I see what you mean. The problem is that the rt_directx90.sbi include script does not have the [SB5_RUNTIMES] in the Source Folder field :-( It only contains the absolute path. We have fixed this in SB6.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Friedrich

Unregistered
12-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Hello,

Yes, I see what you mean. The problem is that the rt_directx90.sbi include script does not have the [SB5_RUNTIMES] in the Source Folder field :-( It only contains the absolute path. We have fixed this in SB6.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Friedrich

Awesome. Glad to know I wasn't just being stupid.