PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted SB7 file

MarkF
11-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I was attempting to debug a script and it stopped with an error message (unfortunately I did not write it down). The next thing I know Setup Builder was not displaying the tree dialog in the left hand window pane--ie it was stuck on Script Logic/Script Editor. I subsequently discovered the only way to get the tree back was to exit the program and reenter. However before I realized that, I discovered was that the entire script was gone, along with the all of the dialogs, files setup, etc. I was only able to recover my work by deleting the .sb7 file and copying the .sb~ backup file to. Yikes!

Since then, I have also discovered (at least with this file) that debugging doesn't work. I get the error:

Unable to debug the web installation image.

Mark

linder
11-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Mark,

Is this project a web installation image? If yes, you can't debug it. If it is not a web installation image and you get this message, could you please send the .sb7 project file to our Support so we can check it?

---

Friedrich Linder
Lindersoft
www.lindersoft.com
+1.954.252.3910

SetupBuilder is Windows installation -- "point. click. ship"

-- Official Comodo Code Signing and SSL Certificate Partner

MarkF
11-10-2009, 12:57 PM
It is a web installation. I guess I never saw that message before when trying to run debug as I hadn't had it set up as a web install.

Thanks,

Mark