PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade 7.3 and File Locations

tonisa
12-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Hi,
I run the upgrade .exe (downloaded and executed sb73_3162....exe). After doing this the code-signing (preprocessor code-sign feature) did not longer work because in the Options - File Locations the parameter was restored to C:\Program Files\Lindersoft\SetupBuilder 7 Developer\lib\SignCode.exe. Previously I changed it to C:\Program Files\Lindersoft\SetupBuilder 7 Developer\Signtool\signtool.exe. After restoring the right path\file all worked again and the problem was resolved. This only for information should other users run into the same problem.
best regards
Toni

linder
12-13-2010, 04:49 AM
Toni,

I fear I do not understand. If you run the full installer in maintenance mode (without an uninstall) then it does not touch your configuration at all. It just brings your installed version to the latest build. And a "web update" never touches your configuration settings.

Only if you uninstall first and you answer the question "Delete all files and folders that are under %APPDATA%\Lindersoft\SetupBuilder 7?" with YES then it will remove your config file.

Friedrich