PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Restore issue with project compilation

arrigob
05-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Hi There,

I am trying to compile an installer in the new version 8 setupbuilder. I had the code signing issue which you helped me with yesterday and that part is now correct. So now I am trying to compile with my code for code signing commented back in.

The installer compiled with just one warning, which was about an app already being code signed, but there are blue messages at the end of the compile report. See image for specific.
www.forestproductsaccounting.com/screenshot.71.jpg

After I saw this message I went and looked at the f:\_FPA_Iinstalls_Updates\FPA-Master\ directory and all my exes where indeed gone. I have since copied a fresh copy back out there.

Any idea what is going on with this? I tried rebooting my machine and the server just to make sure that would not help. I also commented the code signing custom code back out and ran the compiler again and it finished without doing this. So, I am starting to think that I still do not have something right in the code signing arena. Any ideas you could throw my way? Thanks,

Brandon

linder
05-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Brandon,

Please see:

http://www.lindersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38737

FIX : [SB#3-03231] IDE: Possible "Cannot restore X to Y" compiler directive error when the "Permanent" option was disabled.

Friedrich

arrigob
05-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Friedrich,

Thanks again for the correct answer on your first try. You are always spot on. That worked perfectly.

Brandon

linder
05-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Hi Brandon,

You are very welcome :) Thanks for the update!

Friedrich