PDA

View Full Version : Select install folder is blank

Unregistered
05-24-2013, 10:42 AM
When I run my install program the select install folder field is blank. It seems to be defined in the program so why is this happening and how can I fix it?

linder
05-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello,

The attached screenshots should help. This is happening because you removed the line in the script that defines the default installation directory -or- you do not set the default installation directory at all. When you create a new project, all the defaults are set, so you (accidentally) removed it.

Does this help?

Friedrich

linder
05-24-2013, 10:52 AM
And make sure that you have not changed the default variable that holds the installation folder (see attachd screenshot).

BTW, if you can't find out what you did wrong, you can send your project file (.sb8) to our Support (support [at] lindersoft [dot] com) and we'll fix it in your project.

Friedrich

Unregistered
05-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello,

The attached screenshots should help. This is happening because you removed the line in the script that defines the default installation directory -or- you do not set the default installation directory at all. When you create a new project, all the defaults are set, so you (accidentally) removed it.

Does this help?

Friedrich

The dialogue boxes are correct, but the script is missing the line with the install directory. I would think that the dialogue boxes would create the script, but they don't. How do I add a line to the script? I tried and couldn't.

Thanks.

linder
05-25-2013, 03:50 AM
David,

I have reviewed your project and it's exactly what I assumed. You have accidentally removed the line that fills the default installation folder variable :) See attached screenshots.

I have re-added that line to your project and send it back to you. It should work again now.

Does this help?

Friedrich