PDA

View Full Version : Refresh Dialog

Darrel Witham
08-18-2008, 03:18 PM
I have a Select Install Folder Dialog window which I set a default install directory before displaying. If customer changes the install directory and it is invalid by my standards, I need to cycle the Loop Wizard and restore the default install folder. My code below. Everything works great except the default is never re-displayed.

linder
08-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Darrel,

Unfortunately, the screenshot is too small and I cannot see (in detail) what you are doing. But I think you only need a "Wizard: Refresh Next Dialog" function if the customer changes the install directory.

Does this help?

Friedrich

Darrel Witham
08-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Friedrich - I have attached a text document of the previous attachment. I already have a refresh next dialog but I am not going to the next dialog I am staying on the currenly displayed dialog window. The set variable &_SAVE_SB_INSTALLDIR% statement is in the first part of the script, I just moved it down so you could see it. Sorry about the previous attachment. Thanks, Darrel

linder
08-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Darrel,

Okay, I see. I fear this is not possible at the moment. The dialog cache is not updated in this case. I think we need an additional "Refresh Current Dialog" function to handle this.

Friedrich