Every time I start the SB5 program it asks me whether to create the default project folder. Since I keep almost nothing in "My Documents" I always say "NO." Is there a way to turn this question off? The help file doesn't find "project folder" for me. There is a bigger reason for asking. My file CHANGES do not save when I click the "test" button. They save correctly when I click the disk-icon SAVE button. However, if I make a change (such as file LOCATION) and click "test," the program asks whether I want to save, and then makes disk sounds, but the FILE is not updated and there is a compile error. Now to make it even more interesting: I changed a file location to a WRONG setting and it DID SAVE (update file time) the .SB5 file on disk, and the test compile failed as it should. Then I changed the file location back to the right value (double-click in the lower pane, not using the "add" button). That did NOT save to disk when I said "yes" to the "test" question. I had to click the "save" button. Once I did that, THEN the file time updated and the "test" button compiled correctly. Would this problem go away if I could tell the program that my .SB5 file is in the place that will be my DEFAULT PROJECT FOLDER?
PS: My subscription ends in two days; I cannot afford to renew until I SELL the project I'm now compiling. Does that mean I won't be able to log on here to read answers to this inquiry? You could reply to thewiz@acomputerwiz.com.