I noticed if I check the "Enable Web Update" option and DO NOT
check the "Install Web Update Client" option the registry is not
updated with the application data. This is a FULL install script.

I had created my own version of wupdate.exe and was including it
in the files section from a folder other than [SB5_LIB]. It took me
awhile to figure out why I was getting an error when attempting to
check for updates from within my app.

Obviously I can work around this by modifying the INCLUDE
statement automatically placed in the script when the "Install Web
Update Client" is checked to the location of the wupdate.exe I want.

My suggestion is to either make this known in the docs or change
the RTL to add the registry information if "Enable Web Update" is