Hi Friedrich,

I'm running into some minor things when creating shortcuts and when adding files/folders in 971:

Shortcuts:

1. Right click and select Details... on a shortcut that is already created, doesn't do anything.

2. Right click and select Add|Shortcut doesn't do anything when a shortcut is selected. The folder above the shortcut must be selected to add a new shortcut into the folder (i.e. selecting the lowest node and try to insert doesn't work)

3. Click on "Add" button at bottom and select Shortcut doesn't do anything when a shortcut is selected - see 2.

For 2 and 3 you have to double click the list on the right to get to the properties for the shortcut.

Files and Folders:

I can not seem to be able to add folders at all. I have to manually create them. The buttons which select between copying files and files + folders do not seem to change the setting, it only allows me to copy the files in a folder. In SB4 I was used to just select the Files+Folders and copy the whole structure as that's how I build all my installs.

If you need any further info, please let me know.

One other thing: When setting the Background in the "General Settings" there does not seem to be options for X/Y offsets for the header/subheader/footer. Can that be set in the script?

Best regards,