Hi

I tried using the Web Installation feature with a large application (29M), with over 200 html files and even more images - as part of a browser-based help + numerous website themes that I distribute with my application.

I ended up with an upload process that took forever due to the FTP of individual files / the FTP confirmation per file, vs uploading a singe large EXE.

Is there no way of specifying a cluser size - say 2, or 4 M, so I have 5-10 clusters containing multiple files, rather than 900 clusters - each containing individual files - some of which are 1k or even smaller? Essentially the same method that you use for spanning disks - stipulate the required size, and SB manages the process.

Current massive list of tiny files doesn't work for me. The webupdate is less of an issue for me right now - as I am updating only a few files while I am testing this - but I can see a potential problem when I do a major version update.

Any suggestions as to how I get this to use this effectively? Current thoughts are to revert back to full Setup files for initial installs, and hope that WebUpdater don't become a nightmare with major updates.