I have some issues with unresponsive setupbuilder installation user interface.

My installation works normally, but every time I click anywhere in the installation window (or even if I slightly move the window), which is installing some applications, the Setupbuilder installation UI displays: not responding... in active title bar (sometimes the interface is also dimmed - as it is unresponsive), the interface is again responsive when the installation script begins to install the second application (after the first installation is completed the UI is refreshed with "Display setup progress bar" command).

Our setupbuilder version is 6.9.2380, our testing enviorment is Windows Vista Home premium sp2.

Here is an example of my code (which starts the installation):

Code:
   Set Variable %PERCENTAGE% to (Increment Variable by 20)
   Set Progress Bar to "%PERCENTAGE%" %
   If Feature "WindowLive" selected Then
      Display Billboard setup3
      Set Progress Status Text #1 to "Installing Windows Live PhotoGallery. Finished %PERCENTAGE%% "
      Display Setup Progress Dialog
      Run Program %INSTALLERPATH%\Support\WindowsLive\wlsetup-all.exe /AppSelect:PhotoGallery /q  (Always Install) [Wait]
      Set Variable %PERCENTAGE% to (Increment Variable by 5)
      Set Progress Status Text #1 to "Installing Windows Live Mail. Finished %PERCENTAGE%% "
      Set Progress Bar to "(Auto Update)"
      Display Setup Progress Dialog
      Run Program %INSTALLERPATH%\Support\WindowsLive\wlsetup-all.exe /AppSelect:Mail /q  (Always Install) [Wait]

Any help or a clue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rocco