Hi,

I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious.

Using the example in the Help under "Releases", there's a "ComposerFull" release and a "ComposerDownloadTrialWithoutHelp" release. This implies that "ComposerFull", which let's say is the default, includes a file called "Composer.chm" and the "ComposerDownloadTrialWithoutHelp" doesn't.

The help doesn't quite go so far as to explain how to accomplish including or not including "Composer.chm" in the installation.

So, using the "Files and Folders" visualizer, is there a way I can tell SB7 to not include "Composer.chm" when the release is set to "ComposerDownloadTrialWithoutHelp"? It seems like that should be on the "Conditions" tab of the File Details.

I know I can do this in script, but even then, given the scenario I've laid out where a file is already being installed in the default release, it would be awkward to use script code to somehow de-install it. It would be nice to see all the files to be installed in the "Files and Folders" and be able to see in each one's details which release it's included in.

Thanks,

Wayne