I'd like the user to be able to select if others using the same computer see the shortcuts that are added, and access the data.

In other words:

If "Enable access for all users on this computer" is selected after the welcome screen, I want %MYDATADIR% to default to %_CSIDL_COMMON_DOCUMENTS%\[PRODUCTNAME]\Data\, otherwise it should be %_CSIDL_PERSONAL%\[PRODUCTNAME]\Data\.

If "Enable access for all users on this computer" is selected, one set of shortcuts (with "common" set to yes) are made, otherwise, another set (with "common" set to no) is.

What I have so far is:

! Important: Initialize default install folder and program group variables
Set Variable %_SB_DATADIR% to "%_CSIDL_COMMON_DOCUMENTS%\[PRODUCTNAME]\Data\"
! Need to change this in the Loop Wizard if user decides not to share data

[ Create Shortcuts ]
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME] Main Module (All Users)" to "Programs\[PRODUCTNAME]\[PRODUCTNAME] Main Module (All Users)" (Share)
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Monitor (All Users)" to "Programs\[PRODUCTNAME]\[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Monitor (All Users)" (Share)
::Create Program Folder "[PRODUCTNAME]" to "Programs\[PRODUCTNAME]" (Always Install) <- this is set to "common" even though it contains shortcuts for the user??
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME] Main Module" to "Programs\[PRODUCTNAME]\[PRODUCTNAME] Main Module" (Always Install) <- want this to be "Not (Share)"
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Monitor Module" to "Programs\[PRODUCTNAME]\[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Monitor Module" (Always Install) <- want this to be "Not (Share)"
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Module" to "Startup\[PRODUCTNAME] Tray Module" (Startup)
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME]" to "QuickLaunch\[PRODUCTNAME]" (Quick Launch Shortcut)
::Create Shortcut "[PRODUCTNAME]" to "Desktop\[PRODUCTNAME]" (Desktop Shortcut)