Using latest version of SB7.4...

I have a custom dialog where the user enters a registration code, and based on the code, it determines the type of install (demo, single user, multi-user, etc.)

Based on the install type, subsequent dialogs are shown or omitted, and an install type specific readme file is displayed. Four possible readme RTF files are included in the project as support files, and the readme dialog "Readme text" value in the script is set to: "local://%TMPDIR%\%READMEFILE%"

My current issues:
1) The script seems to lock into the first value that %READMEFILE% is set to, ignoring subsequent changes if I back up and change the registration code. E.g, if I start as 'Demo' go forward, then back up and switch to a valid reg code, the readme dialog still displays the demo RTF, even though OutputDebugString out verifies that the value of %READMEFILE% was changed to the proper RTF file in EVENT:ONUPDATE of the registration dialog.

2) Apart from the readme dialog display not resetting to the current value for %READMEFILE%, using the print button on that dialog always prints the License Agreement, not the contents of whatever readme is actually being displayed. The name of the printed file comes out as 'readme.pdf' (I'm printing to a PDF driver, obviously). Printing on the actual license agreement dialog does print the license as 'license.pdf'. The license dialog text is set to "local://%TMPDIR%\%PRO_LICENSE%"

3) Is there a way to trigger something like EVENT:ONREOPEN when going back to the registration code dialog? Currently, both INIT and REOPEN only fire when going forwards, so I have to click back two dialogs in order to trigger the UPDATE parsing logic again. If I just go back the one step no events are fired even though I change the registration code value.

Thanks in advance,
Tom