Hi

I recently upgraded the SetupBuilder application on my company's build server to the latest version (7.4.3313.0). Before that I was using the previous release of Setupbuilder 7 (don't know the exact version number).

After the upgrade, our automated build system no longer builds the installers for our projects. It seems to start up a setupbuilder process that never actually completes, or builds any installers. When I manually use the command-line interface, the installer compiles just fine, but not when it's done within our build automation code, even though the exact same command line parameters are being used. The automated build is basically just starting a new process from sb7.exe (with appropriate parameters), and waiting for it to finish. The only change made was the update to the new SB version. So I have a few questions in regards to this:

1. Are there any known issues in regards to the command line compiler in the latest version?
2. Is there any way to access a log file to see what the setupbuilder process is actually doing? It never actually fails so the compiler.txt file is not generated.
3. Is there a way I can downgrade back to the previous version of SB7 that I was using before, to see if that resolves the problem? I only see the latest version available on the website.
4. Any other suggestions? I realize I don't have a lot of information in my post but will try to post updates as I have more details. In the meantime, any answers or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Sam