Thread: Compiler Error GEN 1053 appears when Digital Signature set to Yes or No

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Compiler Error GEN 1053 appears when Digital Signature set to Yes or No

Hello. Recently, my builds have been generating a "Compiler Error GEN 1053: Codes signing process failed. Error Code: -1" message. Earlier this month, I had no issues and to my knowledge nothing has changed with the certificate or SB7 file. I went through the other threads to troubleshoot and one recommendation was to get rid of the Private Key password so that I could try and manually enter it in. Leaving the field blank did not cause the password screen to stop. I wanted to test and see what would happen if I turned off the Digital Signature so I set Add a Digital Signature = No. The PW screen still automatically appeared and disappeared and the same error shows up as if it were still trying to Add the Digital Signature.

I don't believe there are any issues with the certificate itself because it doesn't expire until 2014 and we have another program which uses the same credentials, private key, locations, URLs. and that program builds without any errors. I need to have the digital signature but am concerned there is another issue because turning it off gives me the same results.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this issues would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information