Hi Friedrich,

always very welcome!
Sharing findings is the essence of a forum - you spend a lot of time in explaing again and again, and sometimes its understandable when a newbie is so new to the topic that he cannot find the posts due to lack of the key terms to search for. But I definitely think that once you are up-and-running with SB, you may share your knowledge, giving back something to the community (and especially to you!).

SB is a really great product with a terrific support.

I use installers since... can't remember, but at least for 20 years or so (yes, I'm an IT dino).
Last year, I evaluated a replacment for an outdated WISE InstallMaster (?) which we used since 1995. A former business friend of mine in Colombia (South America, I lived there for some 15 years) runs a customs information business; in 1995, wrote a quite big app (Delphi, of coursre, not Clarion :-) for him and still supports him. He's a crack in customs affairs, but a nerd in IT. Thus, I needed a reliable product for him, covering the raising issues with the newer operatings systems (in Colombia, they are still using Windows 3.1, NT and 95... but up to 8.1 and 2012), but still managable for a nerd (once set up). To cover this callenge, it took me months to evaluate - somewhere there are still a dozand or more VM's with trials and tests with different products.
Can't remember how (but very, very, but really late in my investigation) I found SB, matching all my criterias and kicked out w/o any doubt and instantly all of the competitors: functionality, user experience (usability), flexibility, support (I always check the forums), documentation (great greetings to Jane, this lady is a great technical writer! [I know what I say, this is part of my doing]), and finally: price. "Kaufkraft" (purchase power?) in Colombia is quite different compared to our countries (I'm Swiss, living currently there). Spending some 2000$ in an utility which is "just needed" w/o bringing money kills a business in those countries. Buying a lincense which costs 2-5 monthly salaries of a professional is a No-Go (since it's cheaper to hire a guy who installs the stuff manually).
Of course, you and I know that the installer is one of the killer key factors for every app...
In short: I'm glad having found SB (I recommend to make it easier to find you... I was really looking hard, for a long time and seriously).

But this weeks is not a marketing urgency, this week is celebration!

Congratulations to you and your team with deepest respect: the 25'000 members mark is just really great and well merited!

With wamrest regards, André