Friedrich,

Our uninstall script has an option to either just remove the program, leaving behind data files created by the program after installation, or to delete the entire installation.

When removing everything, I'm using the 'Delete Tree' function after the built-in 'Process uninstall queue' has completed. The issue is that the tree delete will also remove parent folders if they are empty.

Example:
- User installs my 'KillerApp' to existing path "E:\My Stuff\" so my complete %_SB_INSTALLDIR% path would be "E:\My Stuff\KillerApp" with a bunch of folders being created under the SB8 created "\KillerApp" folder.
- If "E:\My Stuff" has other folders, delete tree will not remove it.
- However, if the only thing in the "E:\My Stuff" folder is "\KillerApp", delete tree will remove "\My Stuff" along with "\KillerApp".

I can recreate this every time when the install is onto a mapped or UNC network drive. It will delete multiple levels of preexisting parent folders right back up to the root as long as they are empty.

I'd swear during my testing it also happened once on a local drive, but I can't seem to replicate that again.

This is with SB 8.1.4466, btw.

Thanks,
Tom