Hello again Friedrich,

I must say that SetupBuilder really amazes me everytime when I use it. Since my last message here, I achieved everything I wanted from an Installation, thanks to SB and Lindersoft one more time...

After a long time, I require your assistance again for just a little option about :

1* As I configured, at first my current installation project backs-up a file with this line:
Create Unique Backup File from "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\data\launch.exe" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\data\backup

2* And then it removes the backed-up old file:
Delete Files "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\data\test.dll" [Remove read-only]

3* After that, it installs my replacement file called "Run.exe" into the same destination:
Install File "C:\Project\Run.exe" to "%_SB_INSTALLDIR%\data\Run.exe

Everything is alright in this process. It backs-up the file, deletes the old one and then installs my new file to the folder where the old file was in once. And when I uninstall the patch, it removes Run.exe and brings test.dll back. But the thing is, it doesn't keep the name format of the past file (Such as launch.exe/Launch.exe/LAUNCH.EXE). It brings it as the format that I've written in the first line (launch.exe). In some computers, this launch.exe is named as Launch.exe or LAUNCH.exe. I want my installation to remember how the name format of the older file was. Is there a simple command in the library or a simple option for this subject?

Thanks for your help in advance