+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read Edit control value in custom dialog

Default Re: Read Edit control value in custom dialog

Do you mean another solution to get the access to the examples? Perhaps via email?

Friedrich

Manish Jhalani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by linder View Post
    Do you mean another solution to get the access to the examples? Perhaps via email?

Friedrich
    If you could suggest solution of my original posted problem in this post or mail. Also could you please mail me examples/help files for events and custom dialog.

The problem is that your script logic (especially the event handling in your OPTIONS and READYTOINSTALL dialogs) is incorrect. The solution would be to handle the events. As I understand it, you do not have downloaded the required documentation. But you really need the examples / documentation to learn how to use this feature.

Please send your email address to our Support [at] lindersoft [dot] com and we'll send the dialog examples. I am afraid that the help file is too large.

Friedrich

Unregistered Guest

The problem is that your script logic (especially the event handling in your OPTIONS and READYTOINSTALL dialogs) is incorrect. The solution would be to handle the events. As I understand it, you do not have downloaded the required documentation. But you really need the examples / documentation to learn how to use this feature.

Please send your email address to our Support [at] lindersoft [dot] com and we'll send the dialog examples. I am afraid that the help file is too large.

Friedrich
    Email address is shared.

ZIP file with some custom example projects and direct links to the full Example Package / Tips and Tricks manual sent.

Friedrich

BTW, when I can find some time this busy weekend, I'll try to use your project as an example and add some more script logic.

Friedrich

Unregistered Guest

BTW, when I can find some time this busy weekend, I'll try to use your project as an example and add some more script logic.

Friedrich
    Thanks for the extended support.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information