I am a 3rd party developer interested in replacing my existing Wise installation scripts. I have installed the evaluation version of the developer edition 6.6.

My existing (Wise Installation System 9.01) scripts follow a pretty standard pattern:

1. Detect all installed Clarion versions (using a program that is installed first to the temp folder)
2. If exactly one Clarion version is detected, choose that. If no supported version installed, terminate with a message. If multiple supported versions are installed, prompt user to select a version
3. Put the root folder path of chosen version into a variable, put the libsrc folder path into another variable, put the 3rd party folder path into another variable.
4. Prompt the user with a default path for storing my product files, with the option to change it using a standard windows filedialog.
5. install all files in appropriate folders
6. register templates
7. update registry keys
8. Finish

On installation of Setupbuilder, I responded yes to enabling Clarion features. However, after a couple of hours scratching my head, I am still stuck on step 1. A quick tutorial of how to accomplish the above would be helpful. Surely I am not the pioneer?