As is usual before posting something, I did do some searching through the forums to see if I could find the answer from someone's previous post, but did not find anything applicable.

Not sure if there is a bug with the Edit Environment Variable script command, if there are some conditions I'm not meeting when using that command, or if I'm simply missing something very obvious, but my attempts to use the Edit Environment Variable command to add a path to the TEMP environment variable does not yield the result I expected. Here is the window that shows the Path environment variable BEFORE I run the script command:

Name:  environment_befpre.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  34.9 KB

Here is the actual script command that is being invoked:

Name:  Environment_Command.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  22.0 KB

Now here is the window that shows the environment variables AFTER the script command has been invoked. I've attempted to add C:\Program Files (x86)\Material Management to the PATH environment variable. What the script command has actually done, it seems, is created another Path variable (can't believe Windows even allows that) rather than added the folder to the existing Path environment variable.

Name:  environment_After.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  35.4 KB

Am I missing something, not using the script command correctly, found a glitch in the Matrix, or is there just a bug with the Edit Environment Variable command?