Hi Friedrich,
I have searched the docs and forum, but am just not hitting on the right keywords apparently - I am wondering if it is possible to modify some of the properties on the shortcut links after they are created. We've run in to a problem with our product on Windows 10 that in the short term can be solved by modifying the font, font size, screen buffer height and window height - but I don't see a way to set any of these through the visualizer or keywords to modify them afterwards through the script editor either.

So the only other option I'm thinking is perhaps I set my current shortcut links (one desktop and one program folder item) to be OS dependent and I ignore win10. Then I manually create a desktop link on my own machine that is included in the installer and copied over for win10 installations - it would already have the correct settings, I would just have to reset the shortcut target to point to their installation path. And of course I'd have to make sure I put it in the right places. Is this going to be my best solution?

Thanks,
Lisa