Hello:

I'm a big fan of SetupBuilder (as evidenced by my recent video series on the topic) and I just thought up some ideas:

1. custom branding text. I don't mind the grayed out "SetupBuilder" text, but there are times where I could change it to something like "iCarly Fan Package 3.0 install system | Powered by SetupBuilder"

2. Mass change dialog title: I'd love a chance at mass updating the failings to have text appended to the end (example "Welcome" becomes "Welcome - [productname] | SetupBuilder Wizard"] where "SetupBuilder Wizard" is the text appended to each title. Think back to the old "InstallShield 5.x or 6.x" days where the phrase "InstallShield Wizard" was plastered on everything. Obviously here in wanting to choose what text to plaster on every dailog title, but hey... Why not? This would save me from manually having to append the string to each and every dialog title

3. Force file progress bar in file copy screen: have an option to always display the file progress bar instead of only if the current file is taking a long time to copy. Think back to SetupBuilder 5.x