Hello:

As evidenced in my video tutorial series, I'm probably putting too much effort into designing my installer folder structure. The reason I came to this conclusion is for 6 seasons of iCarly I made it possible to choose whether or not to install them by feature selection. During the part where I do files and folders all the seasons belong in a folder called "videos" under the installation directory (C:\iCarly by default) with "Season X" folders so all the videos are grouped together for easy navigation and location of individual episodes. so the paths might look something like:

C:\icarly\videos\season 1\video.mp4
C:\icarly\videos\season 2\bideo.mp4
etc.

Is there a way to make the common folder structures populate under the "application folder" entry for each feature that shares that common folder structure in the files and folders visualizer so I'm not having to manually create such structures for each feature?

Examples like:

Installdir\videos\* (where the season folders are all setup)
Installdir\music\* (where the music files go)
Installdir\music\Miranda Cosgrove\* (multiple albums by this artist live here with the files for each in their individual folders)

Note that the asterisk {*} denotes the end of the common path

In .\music there are 2 folders named "iSoundtrack" and "iSoundtrack 2" that contain musical works by various artists so they are just in the music folder rather than in music\artist\album structure like individual named artists.

If you watch my video on features you'll see the complete feature tree which is how in the end the files will be structured on the user's computer provided the right feature(s) are chosen for install