Hello Friedrich,

Well I tried that, using the signtool directly,

C:\Users\Maarten>C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoi nt\CodeSigning\Digicert\SignTool sign /fd SHA256 /a /f C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoint\CodeSigning\Di gicert\sasustakepointcodesign.pfx /p mypassword C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoint\DesktopAppConv erter\stakepoint\StakePoint\StakePoint.appx
Done Adding Additional Store
SignTool Error: An unexpected internal error has occurred.
Error information: "Error: SignerSign() failed." (-2147024885/0x8007000b)

Now the error returned is documented and normally occurs when the company name is not identical to the one in the certificte
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

My AppX command is as follows:

C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoint\DesktopAppConv erter\DesktopAppConverter.ps1 -Installer C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoint\DesktopAppConv erter\StakePoint_Setup.exe -InstallerArguments "/S" -Destination C:\Users\Maarten\Dropbox\StakePoint\DesktopAppConv erter\stakepoint -PackageName "StakePoint" -Publisher "CN=SASU STAKE POINT, C=FR" -Version 16.8.4.0 -MakeAppx -Verbose

And the certificate I use gives:
CN = SASU STAKE POINT
O = SASU STAKE POINT
L = Hyeres
S = Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
C = FR

The Signature hash algorithm is sha256, If I specify the -Publisher with "CN=SASU STAKE POINT, O = SASU STAKE POINT, C=FR" with more location parameters the conversion fails, so I don't see where things go wrong ?

Are the internal files signed with sha1 ?

By the way super cool if we can create these AppX files directly from SetupBuilder

Regards,