Hello:

I've noticed the following Bug(?) in SetupBuilder:

the default text for not accepting the license agreement ("I do &not accept the terms in the license agreement") and the default next button text ("&Next >") use the same hotkey as noted by the "&N" in the text and not only is this confusing to an end-user, but the ALT+N key combination will (logically) only activate ONE of these controls if they both appear on the same dialog. Is this by design, or is it a bug?

the following is for sure a bug:

In the following video (from my SetupBuilder tutorial series) the buttons in the dialog visualizer are blacked out and must be rolled over to light them up. I've set the link to start several seconds in to where you can see the bottom button bar with the add, remove, move up, etc. buttons and if you let this play, you'll notice the buttons light up as i roll over them with my mouse.

I don't know what on earth causes this strange behavior, but I think it occurs once more in my training in a different module somewhere. The only thing I can say is that the other place I've seen it happen is the compiler output screen where all the toolbars do it.
https://youtu.be/b3uIgBV30VY?t=55s