Taking the giant data files out of the install and using Download file instead of Install file for those allowed the code-signing to work properly. MS says not to code sign anything over about 500MB - this install was about 3.8 GB

My question now is when using INstall file, the progress dialog shows 2 progress bars a total and file; is there a way to get the download file to continue using the file level progress and show the 2 bars?
I tried using Wait before each download - no joy - Probably because the download section starts with a progress dialog which displays the double progress bar for the first downloaded file but not the rest of them.
This is what I have -
! === Build data installer ================================================== =====
Progress Dialog: Set Status Text #1 to "Downloading Data Files to %CS_DATADEST%"
#ifcompvar [CS_DEMO] Equals "Demo" Then
Download File from "cxx.com//software/C08A.tps" to "%CS_DATADEST%" [Port:443] [Permanent] [Progress] [useSSL]
If %_SB_ERRORCODE% Does Not Equal "0" Then
Display Message Box ("#DLERROR#", "Error occurred")
Exit Installation ("86") [Cancel Wizard]
End
!--Try waiting---
Wait Dialog: Display ("Downloading E08A ...") [Thread] <<--Tried this and removed it
!-----
Download File from "cxx.com//software/E08A.tps" to "%CS_DATADEST%" [Port:443] [Permanent] [Progress] [useSSL]
End
Download File from "cxx.com//software/F08A.tps" to "%CS_DATADEST%" [Port:443] [Permanent] [Progress] [useSSL]
End

Chris