+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DigiCert KeyLocker

Default DigiCert KeyLocker

I am about to renew my certificate now. A year ago I gave up on Sectigo and bought an expensive DigiCert certificate, time is money, after all.
    DigiCert has introduced a "DigiCert KeyLocker" that is a some cloud key storage.
    I have skimmed through the docs and so far I do not understand how this works, particularily with SetupBuilder, which manages all my signings today.
    Futhermore, there is a limitation of 1000 signs per key. Probably enough, but when I have signed 20 files in a setup, I can't batch build and prepare installs for every version anymore.

Is it possible to use DigiCert code signing with Digicert KeyLocker, or should I go for the hardware token? I don't understand how hardware token works either, please excuse my ignorance.

(Man, how I miss the days where I could concentrate my efforts on developing applications)

Default Re: DigiCert KeyLocker

I have not been able to integrate signing, but DigiCert has a command line alternative, smctl, as well as "Click to sign".
    For the moment I will use those.
    I will have to manually sign before uploading.

Default Re: DigiCert KeyLocker

Hi Bjarne,

sorry, I missed this thread

Could you please provide the command line switches. I'll then add this to the next beta build. BTW, I'll need your help to test it ;-)

Friedrich

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information