Quote Originally Posted by torrid View Post
Loretta,
That would be awesome. I'm trying to release the 2024 version and I am over 3 weeks late at this point due to various programming, bugs, and codesign issues. DOH!

I would be glad to give you a free copy of my software if you want to plan your retirement savings....

Regards,
-Tim
Tim:

First of all, thank you for the kind offer; however, that won't be necessary as 1) I'm permanently disabled from birth and so "retirement" is not in my future as even living on a fixed income is hard enough let alone retiring on one, and 2) I enjoy SetupBuilder and helping people so much that I'm willing to help where I can. It's not often I'm able to help with something like this unless I've ran into the same issue or similar before. It just so happens that I've done something like what you're asking when repackaging a program that required a different prerequisite. So there's no need to give me anything for free knowing I get to help someone is payment enough :-). I don't know about the plugin issue, but the custom prerequisite issue I can definitely solve :-)

I'm working on your demo file right now as I couldn't sleep so I might have it done within a few hours