Thread: FTP Error prevents upload

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy FTP Error prevents upload

Hello,

I am new to the product (Developer version 6.7.2077) and would not be surprised if the problem is mine, but I would appreciate your patience.

We have set up a project with the intention to auto-post the build to our FTP site. However, one of two errors is always being return (6 or 12003).

I have set up the FTP details in both "Project > Settings > Release Distribution" and "Tools > Options > FTP Profile". These details work with FileZilla without problem. I have tried enabling and disabiling Passive mode. I have set lower-case chars to on and off. I have retyped the password many times, and tried to point many different locations, as in folders and sub-folders. I have set port to NULL, as it is in FZ and also to 21. I have restarted the application many times and also tried to upload a generated project many times in succession, each time I get the same error 6 or 12003.

Any advice on how I might begin to solve this problem will be most appreciated.

Regards.
    Allex
    Last edited by meercat; 12-13-2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: added the version no.

Thread Information