Hi,

I'm planning to migrate from Wise Installation System to a new package, so I've been testing Setup Builder 6.7 for a couple of days. So far so good, but I have a couple of questions:

1. In your help file, you promise a visual dialog editor. How soon can we expect that? Once available, will I be able to use it to create a custom dialog that would, for example, contain *both* a combobox and several checkboxes? Currently I can have only either checkboxes or a combobox, but not both on the same page.

2. Is there a way to launch an application, wait until it exits, and get the exit code?

3. I'm trying to create a script where I have two different EULAs. Depending on a condition, I want to display one of them. I've added two EULAs as txt and rtf files as "Support files". In the script, I have something like this:

If Condition A then Set Variable %EULA% to "local://%TMPDIR%\Eula1.rtf" else Set Variable %EULA% to "local://%TMPDIR%\Eula2.rtf".

In the license agreement dialog properties, I set License Agreement Text to %EULA%. On the Advanced tab, I have "Enable RTF Support" and "Read license agreement from absolute path" checked. I run the script and the EULA text box is empty. I removed "local://", it didn't help. Then I tried simple txt files and unchecked the RTF-related boxes – didn't help either, I get "local://%TMPDIR%\Eula1.txt" in the text box when I run the script. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Michael