Hi,

I need a way to provide for radio button choices on the last step of the Installation wizard process. These radio button choices will run different applications of my choosing when the install finishes.

After doing some experimenting, I replaced my original "Define Wizard Dialog (Finish)" command with "Define Wizard Dialog (Radio Buttons)" command located in my [Final User Interface] section of my script.

I followed the example Radio Button 1.sb6 script with respect to setting a %RADIO_ITEMS% var for my choices and storing the selection result to a separate var. All ok... except that this dialog doesn't quite have the same feel as the Finish Dialog.

The buttons at the bottom of this Radio dialog step show "Next" and "Cancel", when I need it to be "Finish" only ("Cancel" should be disabled since the install has completed already). It also does not show the left side banner image like the Finish Dialog either.

This is my last wizard step in the install process, not one in the beginning or middle. It seems awkward and unorthodox to add an extra dialog wizard step just to get to a Finish Button. Hopefully I am overlooking something here.

Am I using the wrong Wizard Dialog for this? Is there a way to introduce radio buttons on the Finish Dialog Wizard Window?

TIA,

Doug