+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Several problems -- most notable running program after installation completes

Default Re: Several problems -- most notable running program after installation completes

Quote Originally Posted by linder View Post
    ...But the standard and default for the "Run program once the installation exists" option is "marked".

Friedrich
    To me "default" implies a choice made by the system with the possibility to change it by a specification.

I can see that if a developer wants to control the initial state of the checkbox by some logic they would expect to have to make some logic settings. But I only want to have the initial setting unchecked. All the rest of the logic for what I want to do is already built into SB.

You have an option to display or not display a checkbox. How about an option to have it checked or unchecked initially?

Default Re: Several problems -- most notable running program after installation completes

I'll see what we can do...

Friedrich

Thank you. I am sure you can do it as you have already done so many fantastic things.

I am also sure I am not the only one who wishes to ask a question with the default of NO.

Added

---
    IMPROVEMENT: [SB#3-11031] IDE: Add "Set the checkbox state to cleared" option to the "Run Program..." function.
    ---

Friedrich
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by linder View Post
    Added

Friedrich
    YES! Thank you. One small suggestion -- ...sets the INITIAL state.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information