Quote Originally Posted by linder View Post
Let me ask you a question. There are 5 complete "Custom Dialog" source code demo projects and a VERY GOOD and interesting "Learning SetupBuilder Part I (written by Jane Fleming)" -- "Everything you ever wanted to know about SetupBuilder but were afraid to ask" manual available for learning all the new SB7 features.

Did you play with any of these examples and did you read that "Learning SetupBuilder 7" manual?

Friedrich
I have run all the demo projects, some of them several times. I have examined the source code in each of them. However, sometimes my memory is not as good as at other times. (It's been that way since I turned 65!) I now realize I should have spent more time in the demo source code before asking the question.

I appreciate your taking the time to build another demo. I'm amazed at the versatility in SB and I'm still learning how to utilize all its features. Looking at the way you have organized and implimented SB has caused us to change the way we organize the menus on some of our own products. Just one more benefit of using the best installer the world has ever seen.

O. D. Williams
CMS, Inc.