Hello Friedrich,

That was very helpful, thank you!

I added the message box as you suggested and all the variables are being displayed with the correct values. However, the silent install is still not going through.

After tinkering with this for a while, the only possibility I can think of is that the EULA dialog is breaking the silent install because we have the "I do not accept" option pre-selected. We do not explicitly mention this dialog in the script so I'm not sure how the silent installation handles it but I would assume it takes the default "I do not accept" value so the code after that point is simply not executed.

So I would need something like this:

If %_SB_DIALOGID% Equals "$DLG_EULA$" And %_SB_INSTALLERFLAG%Equals "1" on Position "$SB_SILENTMODEFLAG$" Then
Set Variable %MY_VARIABLE% to "I accept"

I am not sure what the variable name and value should be in the above example. Is there a way to expose the code for the EULA dialog? All I have been able to access is the GUI editor under Setup Appearance - Dialogs. It seems the EULA dialog does not have the "Store selection in variable" capability of the standard Radio Button dialog. So if I am not mistaken, in order to use the code above, I would need to rewrite our License agreement dialog to use the Radio Button template rather than the EULA. Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance,

Svetlana