Hi Friedrich,

It's odd why it's happening here on two machines. I'm thinking about installing SB on my old Intel Celeron 1GHz (if Laila let's me<g>) and see if this could be something that is conflicting with AMD???? My 3200 is very fast in everything that I've thrown at it

Ok, I installed SB5-971 on my old 1GHz Intel Celeron machine. I get the same thing. This time the PE window slides in very slowly when it hides. It pops out about 3 times out of 4, but that 1 time out of 4 it slides out _very_ slowly. I'm talking very slow - about 4 seconds to slide in and out!!! This happens _every_ time it hides and about 1/4 times when it unhides.

Please note: I had NOT installed SB5 until I installed build 971. There has been no other SB5 install ever run on 2 of these 3 machines. Can it be that there is some registry setting or something put in by an early install that is not uninstalled and is affecting this behaviour??? On one machine I had the build before 971 I think it was or maybe two builds before.

I'm running XP-Home Edition on two of those machines and XP-Pro on one. They are _not_ running XP SP2, still all on SP1, but otherwise they are all fairly up to date.

I do not see this problem at all with the Script Editor window. That all pops up nice and fast

But when I switch between the PE and SE windows on the right hand task bar, when I switch to the SE window, there is a pause and then the SE window image slides to the right. On the 1GHz this is painfully slow sometimes.

I installed Camtasia on that machine, but Camtasia doesn't catch this sliding effects

Personally I think that there should be an option to completely turn the sliding effects off.

Best regards,