- IMPORTANT: I want to add some registry values during installation. But they contain some binary values, so I want to use Import Reg File. But this doesn't seem to work.
- I would like to press Delete to delete an item in the registry list.
- Is a DWord value decimal or hexidecimal?
- When I right click a registry key, and select Rename, nothing happens.
- Edit binary value is really limited.
I would suggest taking a look how RegEdit works with the various types of registry entries.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|#00014: How to enumerate subkeys of a specified registry key?||FAQ||SetupBuilder FAQs, Tips and Techniques||0||03-20-2006 08:10 AM|
|SB5 Uninstall and the Registry||NewsArchive||SetupBuilder - NNTP||0||01-12-2006 02:15 AM|
|Entering registry values||NewsArchive||SetupBuilder - NNTP||2||03-28-2005 07:12 AM|
|Registry keys||NewsArchive||SetupBuilder - NNTP||2||03-28-2005 07:12 AM|
|Registry import||NewsArchive||SetupBuilder - NNTP||0||03-25-2005 06:50 AM|