Lindersoft has teamed up with Comodo, Inc., a leading WebTrust Compliant Certification Authority, to make Code Signing and SSL certificates available to qualified Lindersoft customers at a discounted price.
Comodo Code Signing Certificates
Code Signing, through the use of digital signatures, enables software developers to include information about themselves and their code with their software. Your end users who download digitally signed 32-bit or 64-bit Portable Executable (.exe, .ocx, .dll or other) or .cab files can be confident that code really comes from you and has not been altered or corrupted since it was created and signed.
Recent operating system updates to Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and the new Windows Vista and Windows 7 make it vital to use digital signatures in your application files and installation packages. Vista and Windows 7 use code signing more widely than earlier versions of Windows. With the increased level of warnings in Vista, signing your application and installation files gives end users the reassurance they need to proceed with the installation.
- Digitally signed—32-bit or 64-bit Portable Executable (.exe, .ocx, .dll or other) or .cab files
- Trusted sales outlet—packages software for transmission on the Internet
- Ensures authenticity—assures users that they know where the code came from
- Ensures integrity—verifies that code has not been tampered with since publication
- Microsoft Authenticode—industry standard coupled with trusted Comodo infrastructure
- Vista and Windows 7 compatible—Code Signing Certificates are supported by all versions of Vista and Windows 7
Comodo Code Signing Certificates are available for as little as $66 per year (on a three year term).Price comparison - why pay 6 times more than you need to?!
Do the math: a Verisign Code Signing Digital ID costs $499 for 1 year, $895 for 2 years and $1,295 for 3 years. A Thawte Code Signing Digital ID costs $299 for 1 year and $549 for 2 years. A Go Daddy Code Signing Certificate costs $199.99 for 1 year, $359.98 for 2 years and $509.97 for 3 years.
An original Comodo Code Signing Certificate via Lindersoft costs $79 for 1 year, $143 for 2 years and $200 for 3 years!
Comodo SSL Certificates
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a global standard security technology. SSL creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser to ensure that all data transmitted remains private and secure. Millions of consumers recognize the "golden padlock" which appears in their browser to indicate they are viewing a secure web page.
Comodo SSL certificates are available in two levels: InstantSSL and PremiumSSL. At only a fraction of the price of comparable certificates from other companies, these certificates are by far the most cost effective 128-bit SSL certificates available today.
Use of SSL certificate is highly recommended if you are going to accept credit card payments thru your web-store.
- Comodo Instant SSL Certificates are available for as little as $36 per year (on a three year term)
- Comodo Instant SSL Pro Certificates are available for as little as $40 per year (on a three year term)
- Comodo Instant SSL Premium Certificates are available for as little as $51 per year (on a three year term)
- Comodo Premium SSL Wildcard Certificates are available for as little as $353 per year (on a three year term)
- Comodo SGC SSL Certificates are available for as little as $127 per year (on a three year term)